If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Well apparently while I was gone WalMart and DHS have teamed up in the US. From now on you will get Janet Napolitano on tv screens in WalMart's urging Americans to rat on each other. You see this is the new world that we are entering. Guilty until proven innocent.
1984 is here and well. I'm so glad that the US is bringing Freedom to the World while enslaving their own society. This lady is off her rocker.
DHS has obviously forgot the saying "Snitches get Stitches." I find it funny hearing how these Wikileaks may put people in danger yet DHS has absolutely no problem putting snitches is danger. The bad man is not the Radical Muslim, according to Janet YOU AMERICANS are the terrorists..
I know...that bitch is hideous. I thought about posting about this but ultimately decided against it, knowing that few that actively post here (stateside) would care.
I know the feeling but I figured as long as people take a look at it then at least they know the truth of what is going on. I mean they can keep lying to themselves about freedom and crap like that but when you see things like this and the body scanners it is obvious they are anything but free.
I am now going to go back to criticizing the gov't, talking shit about how much I hate Obama, go get my medical pot license and get baked and film some porn. Take that shit China.
Oh and burn a flag while driving drunk.
In a school zone.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment