I thought Sasha played 6.5 hours at Fabric.. But he only releases an hour for part 2?...
Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
I thought Sasha played 6.5 hours at Fabric.. But he only releases an hour for part 2?... -
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
Part 1 of Fabric. ID.17 Matthew Dear - Little People (Mark E Mix) (Sasha Booty)
This one's been bugging me. I think this one is another Sasha edit of the Matthew Dear song. Like what he did with The XX song.
At first I thought it was Jesse Rose - Non-Stop (Riva Star remix) but that doesn't have any lyrics that match it. I dunno, you guys tell me......
Comment
-
"superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
Even though it is not downloadable yet from soundcloud, it is pretty easy to download with various browser add-ons. E.g. with Firefox DownloadHelper, just stream using the play button, then download via the DownloadHelper icon while it is buffering. Part 2 came down as 49.7Mb 128k-mp3 54:16.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
Found on the web
Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010 Part 2
Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
Yes I know - but the 128K mp3 is good until it becomes downloadable.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
It's not streaming, the file gets downloaded to your browser's cache, just let it load, open the Temporary Internet Files, look for the biggest file. The same applies for YouTube. Of course, JDownloader or similar make it all much easier, it even shows you all the versions available for download for YT clips.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Fabric 25.09.2010
At 37 mins of pt2 there's the awesome Certain Things Pt.1 (Dominic Eulberg Remix) [Traum Schallplatten | TRAUMV127] ... downtempo, but I went nuts on the night when this baby came on - superb EP.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment