It's beginning to look alot like christmas. Though it is a bit difficult when it is sunny out and I am in shorts, lol.
MS gets into the holiday spirit...
Collapse
X
-
MS gets into the holiday spirit...
Tags: None -
What a beautiful day today, eh Steve? Sure beats the highs in the low 60s we've had the past couple of days. Looks like it's gonna be in the mid-70s (F) for Christmas...I'll take that.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Comment
-
Ha- listen to you guys..grow a new set! hahahaha..juuuust playin
I like when it gets cold this time of year!! Just for Christmas.. makes me feel like I'm back home again.. (& SAVE the - ok then move back home comments please :wink: )
Ditto thoughts on the hat on the MS logo..kinda makes it look like some kinda honeycomb christmas dude
~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~Comment
-
Re: MS gets into the holiday spirit...
Ho Ho Ho...yes please!
it should be noted that our very own HOS...yep, that's right, HOSALOBOS...
HATES CHRISTMAS.
Everyone please change your signature to:
!!Ho Ho Hos...Merry Christmas Scrooge McHos!!Comment
-
Re: MS gets into the holiday spirit...
i don't see anything special about christmas either. really.Originally posted by JenksHo Ho Ho...yes please!
it should be noted that our very own HOS...yep, that's right, HOSALOBOS...
HATES CHRISTMAS.
Everyone please change your signature to:
!!Ho Ho Hos...Merry Christmas Scrooge McHos!!
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: MS gets into the holiday spirit...
we might get some snow by sunday, hopefully it does not last long, but i would not mind to have some for christmas.Comment
-
Re: MS gets into the holiday spirit...
now hold on a second...christmas tat is ok if done tastefully. give me a while and i'll post up some pics and you'll see what i mean.Originally posted by JenksHo Ho Ho...yes please!
it should be noted that our very own HOS...yep, that's right, HOSALOBOS...
HATES CHRISTMAS.
Everyone please change your signature to:
!!Ho Ho Hos...Merry Christmas Scrooge McHos!!black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
it seems to be hot where all u guys are...its cold as mofo here..although the sun is shining but there is a bitter wind..
I like xmas here..Comment
-
there's enough boring days in year as it, its nice to have some time off work.............
get pissed, drinks loads, get loads of presents, watch some sport and drink some more
Ho Ho and Merry Xmas to all" I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week "Comment
-
Comment
-
i couldnt imagine being somewhere that doesnt have snow during christmas. we have a foot of the stuff right now, and i love it.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment