If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i'm trying to think of what would be my favorite all time battle . . . dunno. maybe the rice battle where both chefs had this look of complete perplexity on their faces when the ingredient was unveiled.
anyhow, it's great stuff. the stuff those guys and gals can do in an hour blows me away.
This is kinda sad, but I fall asleep to Iron Chef every night, between 11 and midnight. I enjoy watching the show and seeing the creative dishes, although I dont think I could eat all of them. I am also excited for Iron Chef America, but I dont know if it will have the same qualities as its counterpart, i.e. the announcers dubbed voices, and the chairman. It should be good though.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment