Don't you mods have the power to go and change everyone's signiture? Surely it would be a relatively simple SQL command to do that?
Signature Change?? Who follows?
Collapse
X
-
-
Up the shut fuck, Jenks. I'm much more powerful than you can even imagine.
-Psynce-Comment
-
Re: Signature Change?? Who follows?
Something like this should do it, but I expect only encryption has access to the Database to do it... Go on -e- I dare ya!
UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_sig = '!!Ho Ho Hos...Merry Christmas Scrooge McHos!!
'
Signature for Rent - ?1/characterComment
-
Sigs too long...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
WFT?? ME? Christmas hater? I'll show you...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Screw you Dutchy! Hahaha...
-Psynce-
Ps: Track#2 of Danny Howells' Continental Airlines Mix is THE BOMB!!Comment
-
There ya go, no screwin' in my backyard...
I'll get you guys later...just wait...
-Yao-Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Look at it...it's there. Same as yours...need my lenses?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Yes, obviously I need them. You don't have a Santa, you Christmas hater!
-Psynce-Comment
-
Can you see this?
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment