-Psynce-
Signature Change?? Who follows?
Collapse
X
-
-
I'm asking you.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Comment
-
Fuck. Something wrong with my ftp host? I can see it...could be jerkin'off on that one right now...
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Ductch... That says it all imo
:P
-Psynce-
Ps: Just kiddin' Yao. Hopefully you get it fixed. :wink:Comment
-
Everything just looking fine on my screen:my avatar, the chick, santa..they're all there...don't get it...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Weird... So you see Santa running? Jenks, you have an explenation (spelling?)?
-Psynce-Comment
-
explanation. And yes, I see Santa runnin..actually it's more like sneaking. Can you see my avatar?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Don't get smart on me boy!!! :P :wink:Originally posted by Yaoexplanation.
And no, I don't see your avatar.
-Psynce-Comment
-
fok...I'll ask the guy from the server when he wakes up.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Well, if nobody can see my images, It doesn't really matter I have Britney Spears as my avatar, does it?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Yeah, but I want people to see my avatar too...!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment