Yes, put the Birthday mixes in the good ol' dixie apple-pie download section. Get Robag Wruhme to do one!
Farewell to the Download page
Collapse
X
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
Yes, put the Birthday mixes in the good ol' dixie apple-pie download section. Get Robag Wruhme to do one!╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚ -
Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
ahh the poor download page.. that is what initially attracted me to MS.. Global Eyes told me about this sweet site where you could get Digweed sets called MS and they had a download page. RIP Download page without you I might have never come to MS and been the villain I am today..Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
^dont worry, you have provided lots of good times over the years, cheers
ahh bye bye downloads...I don't know how much of my ~160G of dj sets i've gotten from MS but I'd say it is 90% and this is the best stuff of my life...I came across MS right after college and didn't post or look on here much at all, then a couple of years later started posting like mad and realize I have almost 10k posts, damn how time goes by.
I remember downloading diggers first kiss100 broadcast with deep dish off of napster when I was still on college. Listening to gpal sets today that are already 6 years old, and me also getting a year older this weekend...memories. Time is going by too fast.
Thanks for some of the best music of my life and also meeting some of you guys, I hope to do it again soon. MS MS MS.Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
Gaining access to that download page years ago ranks as one of my most satisfying life accomplishments, slightly ahead of finishing grad school.
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
I will always think of the old d/l page fondly .. it was like unwrapping a present each week to see which goodies were inside.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
Its such a shame to see the download section become obsolete but the promo and recommendations forum is truly the ultimate result of what the [ms] community can doIts just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
Thanks for all this years, and my nice collection of Digweed's Kiss shows.DIODE NOISE GENERATOR
slsk: bass_warriorComment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
So no more special [MS] downloads in future as well? The Download page was nice for that besides linking to the Kiss sets. Like simon said it was like visiting the Christmas tree and finding presents everytime there was a special download.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment