I heart the download page... ( o )( o )
Farewell to the Download page
Collapse
X
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
damn where'd the downloads page go?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
I plan on making a "new" Download tab in the coming months based on DJDB, once I can put together the proper training materialComment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
how many downloads before I can post around here?!?!?
So long, download page. Great memories. Thanks.Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
Why not still use it for selected dj sets. Like what MS used to do. I remember that was how a lot of us got that 6 hour Deep Dish set.Comment
-
Re: Farewell to the Download page
The last mixes we hosted through the Download page besides the Transitions show was in 2008 I think. Nowadays, I would either make a direct link to our Server and post it in a forum or host it on MCast directly. So chances, we will use it in Future are very low, if we have a download page or not.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment