-Psynce-
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey (!)
Collapse
X
-
Yeah, interesting link huh.
And no, I don't see that one eighter. Pretty weird. I read about a "digusteeravond" where someone teaches you all about whiskey and stuff. Must be cool.
-Psynce- -
Well, recently, I was looking for a "degusteeravond" for red wine (cause I'd like to learn about red wines as well) but a degusteeravond for whisky sounds great as well.
About red wines: I've tried out a few Chianti's already and a Valencian wine. Both taste very nice.Comment
-
Red wine is not my thing. I prefer white. South-African (Hanepoot) is my favourite. But I'm allready searching a long time for a not that bitter red wine. A more sweet one. But that seems not to be easy.
-Psynce-Comment
-
Or a German one: Riesling Hochgewachs, a really fresh and sweet wine, one of the best I ever tasted.
Is the Hanepoot dry or sweet? I don't really like dry wines...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
I'll try to find a bottle here Psynce...the 27th I'll be cooking dinner for a girlfriend of mine, so it might be a nice occasion to try it... :wink:Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
I don't know if you Dutch people know the "Delhaize" stores? There we found it. It was one of the best white wines I ever drank.
And for the moment, I'm enjoying another Jack Daniel's!
-Psynce-Comment
-
Yeah, but sadly I know the name because of the Bende van Nijvel affair...maybe I'll pour me a sweet white wine or a Tia Maria :wink:
No beer or wiskey here @ present...
Cheers mate! On a jolly good life!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Thanks mate!
And yes... "Bende van Nijvel"... It's been a long time. But that's a different story.
Ps: You gotta download the new Rich Woods mix in the "[ms] Member sets and recommendations" section. Part 1 is awesome! I love the first 2 tracks and that David Bordales track is ROCKIN' MY WORLD atm!
-Psynce-Comment
-
Will do that right away. My wine turned sour...so I'll pull open a fresh Italian wine from Bologna...
BTW: if you like, I recommend my very own november promo, also to be found in the same section. I'm proud of the fact that it somehow made it's way to Frisky Radio and got aired...They've now asked me to do an exclusive for the 2nd week of january... :wink:Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Didn't know you dj aswell. Gonna D/L right away and listen to it tomorrow 'cuz I'm gonna hit the sack. See you all tomorrow!
Cheerz guys & girls!
-Psynce- *Off to bed*Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment