hey.. happy birthday
Florida Oranges FTW
Collapse
X
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
idunno, i'm pretty sure it is though. saw it on my "todays birthdays" thing.
but yeah, i was on a sick one the past few days; drank a massive amount of bourbon and wasted trolling got out of hand, lol.
my body wants to die... i can barely breathe. so i gotta go get my health back(mental, emotional and physical). gonna take a break from posting for some time as well. will post a sobriety/recovery/diet; mma training, and workout thread later - 'cos that shit's gonna save my ass. perhaps some have such problems, and may find it a good read - or not. take care all.
again, happy birthday buddy!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
Have definitely been there before in some respects. Would love to hear how it's going dude. Don't be a stranger.
my body wants to die... i can barely breathe. so i gotta go get my health back(mental, emotional and physical). gonna take a break from posting for some time as well. will post a sobriety/recovery/diet; mma training, and workout thread later - 'cos that shit's gonna save my ass. perhaps some have such problems, and may find it a good read - or not. take care all.
Comment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
^
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this thread, I can't say I expected it, since everyone is so busy right now it seems birthdays often get missed, so I really was surprised. MS is a special place. Last night I had an acting class and got called in the middle of it for a direct booking which is always nice. Only thing was I worked from 10:30pm - 6:30am, but I am thankful to be work at least, and most importantly doing what I love. In fact, and I told Kamal this a while back, I give MS some credit with regard to networking with people who in many cases are following their dreams, maybe on a part time basis or whatever. Lastly, one of the most important lessons I've been learning lately is that it honestly never is too late to pursue whatever it is you want from life.
Thanks guys
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
happy birthday john!!


wishing you great success on your path!!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
happy birthday matey.....go out and party some..... remember, somewhere inside, clubland is always a bounce away.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
good to hear illustrious. I was getting worried because of all the pataki talk.Comment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
It was listed in the birthdays .I nearly didn't read this thread though.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
Dishing out some Birthday wisdom!
Cheers Florida Orange. Have a great day.Comment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
Err, I could have told you that! In fact I probably have
31 is a brilliant age to do absolutely everything.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Florida Oranges FTW
Happy Birthday floridaorange!!!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
Btw, while looking for a picture of an orange/orange cake, this came up.....how creepy is this?!
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment