If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.
All the best, [ms]
i have premium membership? when did i do that? am i missing something?
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
No ads This must happen to everyone on one day. I just got my paypal advice.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Yeah, it's related to ad-free browsing. You get it automatically when you subscribe to 15 artists, and also if you have donated in the past. There are no recurring charges here, so ignore that part. It's the default vbulletin message.. I need to update it so it's more meaningful.
Yeah, it's related to ad-free browsing. You get it automatically when you subscribe to 15 artists, and also if you have donated in the past. There are no recurring charges here, so ignore that part. It's the default vbulletin message.. I need to update it so it's more meaningful.
Well actually I have subscribed to more than 15 artists and I have donated in the past. I am being billed monthly Paypal went though again yesterday. And when I did ignore it at one stage I got the ads back
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment