-e-
So santa stopped by again this week....
Collapse
X
-
I actually thought the earphones kick ass, mine sound incredible. And I cant figure out for the life of me just how the fuck they got rid of the teeny weeny hiss that comes from mp3's. That simply blows my mind away
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
the ipod will sound pretty good with the earbuds, but try & hook up a pair of dj headphones to it! unbelievable sound. sony MDR V700 headphones will do!
it took me a while to buy into the Ipod hype, but i have come to appreciate what a well-made product it is. expensive, but IMO, well worth the investment.sigpicComment
-
Re: So santa stopped by again this week....
I have one of these as well and loved it. Then my old laptop died and I bought a powerbook. Alas Creative doesn't have the software for Mac OS X. I know there's some software out there for it but I must be stupid because I can't get it to work for me. Then the bloody thing went and blanked out half of the music I had on it. Not in any particular order but it seemed to particularly hate the Sasha and Deep Dish sets. Now I can't wait to get an iPod. I'm getting one of the personalized ones from the Apple Store.Originally posted by berpsi got an 40 gig creative jukebox zen extra earlier this year with the price coming in at less that 200 quid and a 12 hour battery i thought it was the better option sound quality is crisp but each to there own
dont believe the i-pod hype!!!!!
berpsCat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
-
Re: So santa stopped by again this week....
Mine says: 'Nefarious Joe'Originally posted by HoneyBearKellyI'm getting one of the personalized ones from the Apple Store.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
-
Yeah, saw that this weekend at the Apple Store. That one looks sharp. I guess it's a commemorative edition for the U2 'Vertigo' release. Thought about picking that one up too but after shelling out god knows how much money for Christmas gifts, I'll have to wait.Originally posted by thezzapperthe black & red limited edition one looks pretty cool...A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: So santa stopped by again this week....
Hey, at least it has good taste!!Originally posted by HoneyBearKellyNot in any particular order but it seemed to particularly hate the Sasha and Deep Dish sets.
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: So santa stopped by again this week....
i love my ipod (20g) freaking best thing since apple pie.
i cant imagine going back to cd's. what i waiste that was.
and the quality is simply amazing.
i never thought i would say that but "thank you apple for an amazing product!"Comment
-
i have mp3 cd player. it makes music much more.
what else you need? stilly ducks.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Ipod? Well, it depends... if you are looking solely for music playback, then yeah, it's got the best interface for playlists and playing back music. But if you want to do anything else, forget it. Record live DJ sets? Try again. Voice memo recordings? Try again. A useful remote? Try again.
I own an Iriver IHP-120... best LCD remote and recording functions, and has full control over EQ, WOW, SRS, and other sound output functions, with optical in and out. Granted, the user interface is not as easy as the Ipod's, but the fact that it is also a portable 20 GB HD right out of the box (with no fudging around with software/drivers) is awesome.
My brother got the new IHP-320, which is even better. It drops the voice recording, but adds level-adjustable recordings (for patching into and recording live sets from mixers), a high-res color screen (for photos), recharge through USB, and a slew of other geeky stuff.
To each their own....Comment
-
-
-
Yeah, IPods are great if you only listen to MP3s. I personally don't understand why someone would spend that much money on a player that only supprts one format. The Rio Karma plays MP3, FLAC, WAV, Ogg and AAC and costs about the same. Every review I have read said it sounds every bit as good as an IPod...if not better. Grated I don't use all of theose different formats, but I would be happy to know it was there if I needed it.
Just my 2 cents.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment