I once had a gf with breast implants...was irritating for 5 seconds but from then on never more.
Question About Breast Implants
Collapse
X
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
I once had a gf with breast implants...was irritating for 5 seconds but from then on never more.
She got them before we met tho and it was more making nothing into a handful so nothing pumped up and fitting to her body. I think the question getting them or not can only be answered from the woman herself. I would NEVER have a surgery because of something like this and therefore would never persuade somebody else to do it. Again, it's a surgery and news are full of fatal results of cheap and/or wrong done surgeries. I also wonder if you still think the boobs are worth another surgery a decade later when you have to replace them? I don't know.
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
^^^ That is something that needs to be stressed!! She is not getting one bout of surgery, it is ongoing. She will need regular new surgeries .The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
don't marry a woman with dat silicon half-life trance; hit mad skinz with implants though, mr. sweetpants. you're not a playa you just crush a lot
now can i getta motor boat up in here!?!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
Fucking going bigger, just add a third one.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
Why stop at 3 ...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
Long story short:
My wife got implants
first day back at work she told me all the guys complimented her new look.
One guy got interested in her
x wife
The end
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants

I know i shouldn't have
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants
very funny...i know i shouldn't laugh but you have a way of looking at things...lol maybe its the right way...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Question About Breast Implants

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment