Does anybody remember Kelley's Kommand, Rocker's Rules or Sheppie's Stomping Ground?
Attention ALL Ms members from the early days
Collapse
X
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Attention ALL Ms members from the early days
me too! I can't remember what i did yesterday! i alway thought it might have been to the abuse i gave my brain with the happy pills!
Comment
-
Re: Attention ALL Ms members from the early days
I can't hide the txt lol ...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Attention ALL Ms members from the early days
What was that members name who was obsessed with his ladies tits, I think he was from Belgium? That guy was hilarious.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment