if you could go anywhere, where would you go
Collapse
X
-
First and foremost I would like to make a trip to see london don't know why just carries a certain mystique for me. I would also love to see paris, I suspect that I would get my fill quickly but still, and Dublin is another place I would love to visit one day b/c I have some ties to it through ancestors. So many places I would love to go but that's a few. -
-
i think i would go to england too, i don?t know why buy i like that country maybe its the weather or the football, and then i would go to madrid to see a match between real madrid
and barcelona
"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don?t"Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment