Odd, I get a 403 error, FORBIDDEN!
The Bandwagon 032: Sean Cusick
Collapse
X
-
Re: The Bandwagon 032: Sean Cusick
Odd, I get a 403 error, FORBIDDEN!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: The Bandwagon 032: Sean Cusick
just finished it, loved it. Wierd that the last tune mixed itself...motherloverComment
-
Re: The Bandwagon 032: Sean Cusick
all the audio you can hear is Cusick. the file is 2 hours long for some reason though...For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: The Bandwagon 032: Sean Cusick
Thanks, of course it is!
You can cut the silence with numerous mp3 programs.Comment
-
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: The Bandwagon 032: Sean Cusick
NP my friend!
And for those audiophiles.... I downloaded the original file (256 bitrate) from the podcast--> Audacity 2.0.0--> Exported using LAME 3.98.2 @ 256 bitrate minus the extra 40 some odd minutes of silence at the end of the original file."pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment