total thread jack. lol. Things are great, the best they have been in many years. We bought a house and live in the hills of Medford, Oregon. Starting to get grey hair and cranky. Fam is awesome, all strong and healthy. Working on another one ... what is that old joke ... ah ... I remember ... "what is the best part of kids? making them " =P
Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
Collapse
X
-
Re: Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
total thread jack. lol. Things are great, the best they have been in many years. We bought a house and live in the hills of Medford, Oregon. Starting to get grey hair and cranky. Fam is awesome, all strong and healthy. Working on another one ... what is that old joke ... ah ... I remember ... "what is the best part of kids? making them " =Pdead, yet alive. -
-
Re: Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
In Vienna we are really lucky we have get at least a good night every month.
Tiefschwarz, Agoria, James Zabiela, Robag Wruhme and Carl Craig have played here in the last three weeksQuiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
Things are diluted everywhere, so I end up travelling to see things - being in England/Europe I end up pretty lucky and can catch something most months.
In Liverpool we had Diggers a couple of weeks back plus Carl Craig plays 3beat record store and Circus next week, Hernan & Howells play B2B in April and Sasha returns in May.
I can travel to Manchester and get the first train back - Diggers plays Sankeys in May and Warehouse Project later in the year and I'm sure Sasha will play dates too. This is all outside of the two annual Bedrock nights and Fabric/MOS bills in London. Plus there are usually dates in Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Scotland.
For summer I usually hit ibiza and can combine a night out with travelling and sightseeing in other countries. I have a long list of places I'd love to go to, which included Japan
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
Oh piss off SimonThings are diluted everywhere, so I end up travelling to see things - being in England/Europe I end up pretty lucky and can catch something most months.
In Liverpool we had Diggers a couple of weeks back plus Carl Craig plays 3beat record store and Circus next week, Hernan & Howells play B2B in April and Sasha returns in May.
I can travel to Manchester and get the first train back - Diggers plays Sankeys in May and Warehouse Project later in the year and I'm sure Sasha will play dates too. This is all outside of the two annual Bedrock nights and Fabric/MOS bills in London. Plus there are usually dates in Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Scotland.
For summer I usually hit ibiza and can combine a night out with travelling and sightseeing in other countries. I have a long list of places I'd love to go to, which included Japan
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
Yeah, really. Who does that guy think he is? Coming in here to answer the OP.
@ pickle's thread title
Good work, Dom! We're through after two. Both of them are the most precious little angels. I can't imagine that we could strike gold a third time!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment