jesus the hairs on the back of my neck stood up looking at those photos. fuck I cant believe how many people are destroyed by this. CNN was stating yesterday more than 9200 people are missing. God be with them.
8.9 quake hits Japan
Collapse
X
-
Re: 8.9 quake hits Japan
jesus the hairs on the back of my neck stood up looking at those photos. fuck I cant believe how many people are destroyed by this. CNN was stating yesterday more than 9200 people are missing. God be with them.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: 8.9 quake hits Japan
lets hope the media is just hyping the nuclear problem because thats what they like to do, here is an interesting write up about how this is not going to be chernobyl, lets hope this is more accurate than the rest of the headlines.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...680697248.htmlComment
-
Re: 8.9 quake hits Japan
wow they are in some serious shit. All hell is going to break loose if it blows.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12733393
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Slowly but surely heading for meltdown...www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 8.9 quake hits Japan
i believe this might be more accurate than foreign press
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: 8.9 quake hits Japan
That is so scary
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment