Is that track at 53 minutes saying "put balls in your mouth"
Resident Advisor - RA.248 Danny Tenaglia - 2011.02.28
Collapse
X
-
Re: Resident Advisor - RA.248 Danny Tenaglia - 2011.02.28

its exactly guys like this getting bookings that are causing the quick death of the scene, no new talent is getting bookedComment
-
GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER
Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201
by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud
Antarez on hearthis.at
Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.atComment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Resident Advisor - RA.248 Danny Tenaglia - 2011.02.28
In fact, that meme means "Fuck the haters!", as in I have a fake white horse in my living room and I don't care.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Resident Advisor - RA.248 Danny Tenaglia - 2011.02.28
Cares enough to say fuck them
Personally I don't hate but found this pretty boring . Certainly so much more better music around to listen to.
I love the dalek.
I made my son a Dalek costume .
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Resident Advisor - RA.248 Danny Tenaglia - 2011.02.28
I wonder the same thing. Life or no life, there aren't enough drugs and alcohol in the world that would allow me to stay at a club from the wee hours in the morning 'til that same afternoon! Oh and hello forum! First post!This is a bit off subject but someone had mentioned above that you don't know a DJ until you have seen them play for like 10 to 12 hours... I don't see how anyone that isn't extremely fucked up can stay at a club for 12 hours and beyond. The most I care to see a DJ for is 5 to 6 hours...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment