Kenny
Bittorrent PTP
Collapse
X
-
Azureus is great. But it has a tendency of crashing my computer for some reason. Bittorrent is great to d/l tv shows for those who doesn't want to invest in a tivo.
Btw, does anyone know whats going on with suprnova.org? Is the site gone for good?"The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda, because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda."
-George W. BushComment
-
Apparantly the MPAA is putting pressure on movie sharing via p2p, and suprnova decided to shutdown for good...Originally posted by AstroboyBtw, does anyone know whats going on with suprnova.org? Is the site gone for good?
Any other recommended bt sites? BTW, I have not been able to get onto DJ Spiker's live mixes bt site today. Anyone experiences the same thing? Hope it will not go down like suprnova... I have been getting the transition show and others (Hernan's show) from that site...
KennyDJ Aero K - deeper, darker....progressivelyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment