Apparently these are going for $13k on ebay. Wish I'd bought one now
iPad2
Collapse
X
-
Re: iPad2
looks like i'm gonna get one before the month is over.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: iPad2
Sweet! If I had the spare cash I would definitely get one.... picked up the original one for my mom and she loves its.... the second gen is just perfect with facetime....this is definitely a toy but a bloody good one at that!!!
Apple does not disappoint... this coming from an avid pc user
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: iPad2
I'm getting it as a present for my birthday....
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: iPad2
I ordered the Xoom and I'm totally excited. I wish I could afford both so I could compare themComment
-
Re: iPad2
^^ I just saw this not 10 minutes ago
I guess when I get mine, we can hang out one weekend and compare notes
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: iPad2
Got mine last night, shit this thing is unreal. The A5 processor is wicked fast, the camera is horrendous, apps are fantastic - first one I bought was Garage Band, just brilliant.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment