Show us your pics !!!
Who's going to WMC this year?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
Show us your pics !!!
Good luck !!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
Bender you are from New Orleans. I JUST found out recently that my friend from back in the day Steve Solo passed away two years ago. He was living in Tampa and was from the Baton Rouge area. I had looked him up online and saw his OBIT. Did you know him and could possibly tell me what happened? I was deeply saddened by the news and couldn't believe I didn't know that he had passed.
I was trying to find him and connect with him in the hopes of getting together with him during my visit to Miami.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
I'm still laughing, probably because it has covered so many threads
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
I'm still laughing because it was such a ridiculous statement to make in the first place. To belive that it takes Sasha and Digweed longer than all 3 of the Mix Collection CD's put together to get in their stride is hysterical.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment