If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
Originally posted by evo7
i thought the mastering on the cd was horrible, tracks were crushed way too much
For sure, it's had some of the life compressed out of it. Hard to believe that wasn't the intention though otherwise someone made a big mistake.
Maybe in the future we'll get to hear "digitally unmastered" recordings? Is there really any need to compress a mix comp where everything on it has been compressed already in it's original form?
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
I didn't know that Probably don't deserve it but WOW!! Probably is a different Didi .
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
Originally posted by jay813
im sure it is
Don't be too fast with the ! am a moderator on his forum, he knows me well, it is within the realms of possibility
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
No, that would have assumed that I definitely knew it was me, as I said, within the realms of possibility. Perhaps you shouldn't have been so hasty in your assumptions
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
Originally posted by DIDI
Probably is a different Didi .
Yeah, I hear this name so often..almost daily. C'mon Di.
Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
so to recap - Hernan thanks [ms] as a whole and 3 key members - not bad at all I say!
Puts a smile on my face each time I check the sleeve. So far I made it on 3 of Hernan's comps and on the sleeve of Jacob Todd's Passage album...always a very cool surprise and special moment for me. Kinda nerdish I know but it's just a too cool memory.
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
i wish parralel day disk was available on vinyl.
that day disk has so many sounds i hear new things everytime, such a brilliant masterpiece, best downtempo ever
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Masters Series: Parallel
Originally posted by TomTom
Yeah, I hear this name so often..almost daily. C'mon Di.
C'mon Di what ???
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment