If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I didn't think I was "lacking" in any department, especially posting. I can tell you might think we're the same person, since we hang out all the time. Here's a picture of a social we threw a few weeks ago. It was a huge success.
sorry pickle, the avatar change must have thrown me... that must have been some party, i love your dress!
You can always check the 'names with faces' thread to see what both pickle and I look like. Believe me, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that shithole Missouri!
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
You can always check the 'names with faces' thread to see what both pickle and I look like. Believe me, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that shithole Missouri!
and the pickle pic is awsome, i thought i looked bad at Fabric but at least i did`t look like a clown
Re: who do you think its the biggest "post-whore"
Originally posted by msanchez
Does being a manwhore count for somthing??
well it does put you in obscene company with jibs...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment