I listened with high quality headphones, I had a hearing test 2 months ago and passed with flying colours, so I'm calling garbage.
All hail Nick Warren !
Collapse
X
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !
I listened with high quality headphones, I had a hearing test 2 months ago and passed with flying colours, so I'm calling garbage.
The Cds are just fine. You are listening to CDs you bought aren't you ??
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Comment
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !
I think CD 2 of Balance and the Transitions mix would've made a nice comp.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !

BSPF is from the deep/dark prog days.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !
Saw Warren for the first time on Friday. What a fucking legend this guy is, unbelievable. The quality of music he played is ridiculous, the tracks had so much energy, and it just kept going for almost 6hrs.
Hearing Cafe del Mariachi at 9:30am felt great.
All in all, Nick is the man.Comment
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !
^I am defo jelly, a 6 hour perfect warren mix is like a gift from the gods.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !
Saw Warren for the first time on Friday. What a fucking legend this guy is, unbelievable. The quality of music he played is ridiculous, the tracks had so much energy, and it just kept going for almost 6hrs.
Hearing Cafe del Mariachi at 9:30am felt great.
All in all, Nick is the man.
buddy, you can't just come walking into MS, talkin bout this amazing six-hour nick warren sit without posting a tracklist.
tracklist?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: All hail Nick Warren !
This are just some of the tracks he played.buddy, you can't just come walking into MS, talkin bout this amazing six-hour nick warren sit without posting a tracklist.
tracklist?
Jerome Martinez - Valley Of Tears
Walsh & Coutre vs. Darin Epsilon "Detour on 44" Dousk mix
Hartmut Kiss "Water Games" Eelke Kleijn"s Vintage Remix
Pearson Sound "Blanked"
Nick Warren "Buenos Aires"
Oliver Huntemann - The End
Oliver Huntemann-Tranquilizer?
Way Out West - Future Perfect
Damabiah - Irminsul, Le Pilier du Monde
Nick Warren - Rumbletump (I think Microtrauma's remix)
+
Pachanga Boys - Time
Shiloh - Cafe del Mariachi (Nick Warren Remix)
New Order - Blue Monday ---> Made my nightComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment