i thought politics got shaddup for a hot second. interesting.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
Collapse
X
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
Bob let me explain how we got here...
You guys are absolutely right this section is becoming just like the politics section.. I thought I smelt that smell...
Highsteppa is leading the charge and
Resonator
Didi, and
Floriaorange
are being his lackies.. and by lackies I mean the urban dictionary for anyone confused
A group of people that cant think for themselves, and have a Boss that does the thinking for them. Anyone that lacks the inteligence to figure it out for themselves.
And by group of people I mean you three EXACTLY.. How does it feel Didi and Florida to be Highsteppa bitch? He did the exact same thing in Politics.. Go check it out for yourselves anyone who doesn't believe.. I lost my nerve because Highsteppa rudely and arrogantly bashed Vinnie and Politics got closed because Adam knew I was about to go off and here we are full circle..
An issue that is as potentially as big as the fraudulent BC and/or lacking NBC status claims. This article goes into detail about PI Susan Daniels, her credentials, what she discovered and how she discovered it (including documentation to support her findings along the way). Also included is a 35-minute audio interview
I was wondering how long it would take for the old band to get together.. I put this behind me remember that.. Hishteppa came in and did what he has always done.. Trolled!!! hahahahahaComment
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
You are totally and utterly delusional.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
and you are highsteppa's bitch.. remember that
How could you bash Chunky like that?? He has done more for this site than you ever could?? I know you like goating Adam in front of everyone to flex your muscles but who is the delusional one?Comment
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
Bob let me explain how we got here...
You guys are absolutely right this section is becoming just like the politics section.. I thought I smelt that smell...
Highsteppa is leading the charge and
Resonator
Didi, and
Floriaorange
are being his lackies.. and by lackies I mean the urban dictionary for anyone confused
A group of people that cant think for themselves, and have a Boss that does the thinking for them. Anyone that lacks the inteligence to figure it out for themselves.
And by group of people I mean you three EXACTLY.. How does it feel Didi and Florida to be Highsteppa bitch? He did the exact same thing in Politics.. Go check it out for yourselves anyone who doesn't believe.. I lost my nerve because Highsteppa rudely and arrogantly bashed Vinnie and Politics got closed because Adam knew I was about to go off and here we are full circle..
An issue that is as potentially as big as the fraudulent BC and/or lacking NBC status claims. This article goes into detail about PI Susan Daniels, her credentials, what she discovered and how she discovered it (including documentation to support her findings along the way). Also included is a 35-minute audio interview
I was wondering how long it would take for the old band to get together.. I put this behind me remember that.. Hishteppa came in and did what he has always done.. Trolled!!! hahahahaha
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
For what? Highteppa said in Politics that Vinnie was molested by his uncle?? Did I say something worse?Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
I was referring to RM calling you his "Good Man" . I certainly didn't think you were colluding. And just in case you were wondering I'm certainly not! In fact that would be laughable
I'm definitely not a pack animal.
Which is why I get into trouble so much
Just for the record in case you thought I was "bashing" you, as RM said, in any way shape or form, that definitely wasn't my intention, and I would apologise most wholeheartedly if I gave you that impression. There is one thing that RM got right, you have definitely done more for this site than I ever will
Perhaps it's just that most of the people that I see contribute I also see in various music threads and lots in the "What are you listening to"
Strangely enough all this kerfuffle had made me realise just how important the music is to me. It really is the most important thing in my life .The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Happy 1 Year Anniversary BP Oil Spill
That is a good question.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment