Links work in FF but not Chrome, maybe it's one of my extensions.
Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)
Links work in FF but not Chrome, maybe it's one of my extensions.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Comment
-
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
-
Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)
Anyone got a set list for fortier?
So far I've got... With a lot of gaps...
Freefall - Skydive
Inner city good life (Some old school remix)
You've got the love (Old school mix)
John Creamer - I Wish You Were Here ft. Nkemdi - Main Mix
Love in Traffic - Satoshi
Sasha - Ohmna
Chemical Brothers - Out of control (Sasha mix)
Kate Bush - Running up the Kill (Infusion remix)
Shakedown - At night (Afterlife remix)
Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time
The Age of Love - The Age of Love (Jam and Spoon Watch out for Stella Mix)
Moby - Go
BT - Loving your more (BT's Primordial Sound 12" Vocal)
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart (Some crazy mix)
Delerium - Silence (Santuary mix)
Sasha - Be as oneComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)
Thanks alot didi
And happy b-day ms crew, and to everyone who makes this site what it is. Gonna take more than some bickering and spamming to keep me away.
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)
I get such a kick when I see things like this here and I can say I WAS THERE !!!!
Some great memories from that night. Actually Rollin'connection didn't play, they just let Chris keep going !! One of the great things about the Darkbeat guys is they always leave room for flexibility.
Dean played his usual superb set.
Dean was actually the first Dj that I ever went up to and said "Loved your music "
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)
happy Birthday MS!!! may you have a hundred more!The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment