i see this option good for downloading free mixes that hit the download quota at 100 downloads coz many dj's dont have premium accounts and would love more traffic on their mixes anyway
Download any Soundcloud track
Collapse
X
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
i see this option good for downloading free mixes that hit the download quota at 100 downloads coz many dj's dont have premium accounts and would love more traffic on their mixes anyway
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
Good thinking !
Although it would be better for them if they could spread it in better quality.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
yeah thats a big NO for me♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
Well I know for a fact taht when you rely on your 512 kbps connection for internet and earn less than 300 E for a month of work...your moral priorities are focused on what you will eat, where you will sleep and what you will wear rather than doing good by a Dj who earns a fair living. I am not ashamed to admit that I only buy vinyl...and comp cd's. The sheer volume of music I go through....would leave me broke and I download everything....have a quick scan and delete about 80%. I never pretended otherwise...with that in mind i spend about 100 - 200 pounds a month on music...Don't think anyone has been overly excited.
I think sometimes forums can at least make people think. At the very least it can make them look harder for the stuff that is out there for download.
You are right people will steal, what really pisses me off is when people give pathetic justifications. I would respect someone more for just admitting they want to steal to get it for free , not a lot more
Illegal recording , or as is happening with Hernan's radio show, putting up crap links to something that is freely available in good quality, are what disturb me more. I would really hate to think any Dj I knew would steal tracks to play out. It's stealing tools !
I live for music ! It's the most important thing in my life. You don't have to settle for stealing crap quality music. In fact if you are going to steal at least make it something worthwhile.
There are incredible amounts out there of every type of music .
I think it's sad to expect abuse. But we all know that's the way I feel
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
My biggest problem with this is that it's a large corporation condoning and encouraging theft.
Just because it's Google doesn't make it more acceptable.Comment
-
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
so in say a few months when other sites catch on to the fact that this can be done u wont see high quality rip options ?
we all know whats happened with youtube downloaders in recent times
imo this is bad news for people who wish to break into the industry and show their warez... the good thing about soundcloud was the fact that say u could upload say a 256 mp3 ( or 320 ) and on playback it would add a sort of low fi effect over the track which would be present if someone recorded it... i dont know how the ripper work buts i,m sure its not recording the track as a human would thus bypassing the thing i,ve just talked about.
p.s. i don't upload "masters" to soundcloud for this reason and i know a lot of people that have stopped using soundcloud for things like this popping up... i guess it was inevitable thoughComment
-
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
All 'soundclouds' on Soundcloud are 128kbps, and as far as I know, they always have been. The track is converted in the transcoding process. Hi-def rips of Soundcloud tracks are impossible unless someone hacks their databases.Comment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
and as for the hacking part well its obvious by just how quick those sites/apps rip the audio that the sites/apps do not record the song and give u just a recording
Comment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
You know for a fact ??????You really shouldn't speak of things you know nothing about.Well I know for a fact taht when you rely on your 512 kbps connection for internet and earn less than 300 E for a month of work...your moral priorities are focused on what you will eat, where you will sleep and what you will wear rather than doing good by a Dj who earns a fair living. I am not ashamed to admit that I only buy vinyl...and comp cd's. The sheer volume of music I go through....would leave me broke and I download everything....have a quick scan and delete about 80%. I never pretended otherwise...with that in mind i spend about 100 - 200 pounds a month on music...The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
That link just states they're thinking about upping the bitrate, not that the bitrate isn't 128 or that they're going to change it.http://soundcloud.tumblr.com/post/32...eaming-bitrate
and as for the hacking part well its obvious by just how quick those sites/apps rip the audio that the sites/apps do not record the song and give u just a recording
The extension doesn't rip anything. It just outs the music file embedded on the page and gives you download access to it. That's why you get the weird alpha-numeric file name on the download.
And I don't understand what you're saying about 'recording'. Nothing is recorded in the upload/transcoding process, nor in the what the extension does.Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Download any Soundcloud track
Soundcloud's "previews", as YouTube's videos, are already downloaded by any computer that visits their sites, most people just don't know it.
As for stealing, I've seen people playing 128kbs in sets they posted on the Web and many times they've been caught red-handed. That's the only risk.╔══╗............/\_ļ_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=_=)
╔╝(Ŋ`vīŊ).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.ļ. ...:::.(Ŋ`\|/īŊ) ☆*゚Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment