i want in!
The new Beatport
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
Re: The new Beatport
I don't use Beatport much anymore. For ages i found Juno hard to get around (because i used beatport so much for so long i think) but over time i've come to feel more at home at Juno.
Will give the new bp a try, will all my preferences and favourites transfer to the new interface yeah? Silly question maybe would be a pisser if they didn't.
One annoyance i have with Beatport is that it logs me out while i'm using it quite often. Is it possible to alter that? I have looked but not found where. Usually when i log back in things are as they were but there have been odd times where i've logged back in and my playlist has vanished - that drives me fucking mad.
Juno encourages me to buy full releases and compilations more i'd say, offering discount for buying a full release on much more. Beatport tends to say
buy track 1 for £1.99
or buy the whole 4 tracks on the e.p. for ........er...... £7.96
Comment
-
Re: The new Beatport
The Flash Beatport used to do that, but it changed a while ago when they introduced the new login system. Now I stay logged for days. The Beta Beatport instead requires user and pass even if I get distracted for a second, that's really annoying.
I love Juno and buy from them too.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: The new Beatport
I already gave away mine, see previous posts. But it's a matter of days.
Pedobear will be available soon on Toolroom Records.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment