has anybody heard?
"I want you"
Collapse
X
-
Sure. This track is mix by Lawler, Tenaglia, Chus & Dj Vibe... But I don?t remember the name :cry: This track is from 2003, I think so.. But now i listened some new remixes...Originally posted by pillotit is another track :cry:
i am talking about dark progressive house.
Comment
-
Re: "I want you"
I?m not sure but I think this track is "White - Dancing in the darkness"
Comment
-
This track was played for those djs... But now i?m listening this track (unknown remix) in Dj Vibe presents Victor Calderone live @ Dancefloor (11-12-2004). I?m sure that this set is available in Slsk. If you don?t get it you can visit www.zonarave.com/djsetsOriginally posted by pillotwas this track remixed or just played by those djs?
i can't find such a name in search engines. but anyway, i will try soulseek.
thanks, Fabriciogri
Comment
-
Comment
-
the track you're talking about is Cevin Fisher 'Love You Some More' (Victor Calderone Remix)Originally posted by FabriciogriThis track was played for those djs... But now i?m listening this track (unknown remix) in Dj Vibe presents Victor Calderone live @ Dancefloor (11-12-2004). I?m sure that this set is available in Slsk. If you don?t get it you can visit www.zonarave.com/djsets

Comment
-
thanks manOriginally posted by vibethe track you're talking about is Cevin Fisher 'Love You Some More' (Victor Calderone Remix)Originally posted by FabriciogriThis track was played for those djs... But now i?m listening this track (unknown remix) in Dj Vibe presents Victor Calderone live @ Dancefloor (11-12-2004). I?m sure that this set is available in Slsk. If you don?t get it you can visit www.zonarave.com/djsets
In this set Victor mixed the acapella...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment