This weeks show is extra good... lovin both parts
Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
This weeks show is extra good... lovin both parts -
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Hey ChuckC what do you think about this weeks show?Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Scotty A. getting some good support from Hernan, liked his track in the 2nd show as well - shall be listening to the mix tonight!Here's the full tracklist:
Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta_FM 90.3) - Episode 003
Part 1:
01. Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) [Wunderbar Recordings | wb 001]
02. Arithmetics - For The Faint of Heart (Freerange Records Colour Series: Violet 08 Sampler) [Freerange Records | FR150]
03. CamelPhat - Watergate [unsigned]
04. Rodskeez & Adam Jace - In My Naked Village [Sudbeat | Promo]
05. Patrice Bäumel - To Insanity And Beyond [Trouw | TRW1]
Part 2:
01. Dave Shtorn – Magic Moments (Eelke Kleijn’s Magical Dub Ride) [Indigo Records | INDIG100]
02. Sven Väth – Ballet Romance (Yousef Circus Rework) [Circus Recordings | Promo]
03. Andrew McDonnell – @am dj [unreleased]
04. Scotty.A – Persistence [DAR | DAR021]Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Not feeling this at all. That's 3 shows out of 4 that IMO are very average. Week 2 is the only hour I've kept on my iPodComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Hernan Cattaneo – Resident 004 (Delta FM 90.3) – 29-05-2011 (Filesonic)
Hernan Cattaneo – Resident 004 (Delta FM 90.3) – 29-05-2011 (Uploaded)
Hernan Cattaneo – Resident 004 (Delta FM 90.3) – 29-05-2011 (Wupload)
Hernan Cattaneo – Resident 004 (Delta FM 90.3) – 29-05-2011 (Fileserve)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Why did you do that ?? We already have perfectly good links put up by Hernan.
It would be really nice if we could keep these download for cash sites out of here .
Btw Greg , at least you got one you like. I would be more than happy with 1 good download from Hernan a month.
As it it I'm scoring higher so I am really happy
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
So I can bask in the glory that is Hernan Cattaneo.... not
Errrrrrrm, because the link you posted comes up as an ERROR.

peace
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Damn I put up the expiring direct link. But perhaps you should have mentioned that and it would be fixed, or even subscribe to the podcast then you could really bask
For future reference people , if there are problems all you have to do is go to www.hernancattaneo.com and hit the radio link , it gives you all choices on listening , downloading , subscribing etc.
I know we are not used to this, and it does seems to be difficult to get it across, but the artist here is giving us the music directly
So any problems we go to his site directly for the answers
The whole point is we don't have to hunt out alternative download sites
Last edited by DIDI; May 30, 2011, 04:27:41 AM.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011


My god. This weeks show is killler. I LOVE that Watergate track. Pure Hernan. Part 2 is amazing all the way through. Greg, we definatley don't share the same taste in music. Who DO you like? Btw, the show is up on his website @ 10:15 pm cdt(north america). I'm amazed that there still seems to be some confusinon about this.
Comment
-
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011
Guys, I'm only venting an opinion, no need to question my 'musical taste' etc.
I honestly think that of the 4 shows so far, 3 have been average and by that I mean that there was nothing in them that makes me want to listen again. BUT the 1 good show was awesome, every track a belter and I'd be more than happy if that ratio continues.
I am always amazed at the difference in opinions on here and other messageboards, not just about Hernan but about other dj's.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment