If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Saw it a while back and absolutely loved it. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I even dressed up as Nappy D for Halloween. Unfortunately most people have not seen the movie and did not get my ridiculous costume.
Just watched this tonight, and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I've wanted to see it for a while, and after finally seeing it I'd say it definitely lived up to all the hype. Don't think many movies out there actually do, for me
after this movie not coming to my local theatre, I finally rented it last night, and it was worth the wait. This movie is halarious, a must see for anyone with taste. But not for everyone.
I just saw this movie recently on home video. So many little subtle things that make the movie funny. I really enjoyed how u couldnt tell what time period the movie was set in, guessing the late 80s. IT was a hilarious movie with a truly happy ending.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment