If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Lately what has been your go-to or favorite libation? GO!
For me it's been various Pinot Noir's and Cabernet's... picked this up today at Whole Foods, it's a very good Cab imo... I never wake having felt like I drank any alcohol and the taste of these two wines pair well with the kind of food I normally eat (pescatarian diet).
I have never really enjoyed the taste of lager/beer and always only really drank it to be sociable. However I tried a Coors last time I was in America and really enjoyed the taste!
I made a great drink a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it exists already but it was pretty much all i could make with what i had.
I was feeling a little rough at the time so i sat in the sun with one of these and a joint and it did the business. A long slow refreshing one.
Put a few shots (home measures of course) of your favourite spirit in a pint glass (i used vodka but think gin may work better??)
Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon.
Add crushed ice till you're about halfway up the glass, add half a pint of ginger beer.
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
There's a new (at least, new to me) bourbon-whiskey out called Joshua Brook that tastes eerily similar to Jack Daniels and it's half the price... not kidding. This and coke... mmmmm.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment