If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It is this time of year again when we make personal goals for next year. Myself, I never understood why January 1st has to be that date. Having said that I am a big sucker for the NYR, for once it is good to have goals in life and secondly makes a great topic of conversation in the office. There also negative side to the NYR, overcrowded gyms the first couple weeks of January, a lot of agitated people around you because they are forcing changes on themselves. And the biggest one for the most would be realizing that you failed once again by February 1.
Well he is my resolutions for next year.
1. Reduce pot consumption to 1 time biweekly.
2. Stop drinking diet coke.
3. If the first one works go back to school in September to start working on my masters degree in finance.
4. Read more.
5. Watch TV less.
6. Be more sociable.
The first one is the most important. Last year I have lasted about 6 weeks. However, last year I did quit cold turkey. Maybe 2005 will be the Year to remember.
I've been clean for over 2 years now, and let me tell you, I think more clearly than I ever have. I smoke some danka every once in a while, but besides that, I'm all alcohol.
^^ hehe, know the feeling. I've lots of tracks I'm working on ... but it's so damn difficult to finish one single track. Seems like I always lose inspiration when I'm half way.
^^ hehe, know the feeling. I've lots of tracks I'm working on ... but it's so damn difficult to finish one single track. Seems like I always lose inspiration when I'm half way.
It really pisses me off so this year i intend on finishing at least 1 of them. I don`t know about you but i start with a build up and then get into the meaty bit but then i think of another idea and start anothe one.
I always start with the build up and first part untill the first break ... but then it's over: I never find a good build up towards the second part and an original climax for it. Sometimes I forbid myself to put my inspiration in a new track and use it in the track I'm working on ... but nothings helps
But ok, I suppose that's a discussion for the mercurypromote forum :wink:
^cosmo, I'm right there with ya dude... minus any smoke at all
Word. I haven't smoked since December 13th, 03. I guess you can count that as 'smokin every once in a while'. Or can you? I pretty much think I'm done.
I have been puffin on cigars as of late, with beer. Nicotine rushhh.
I really only have one resolution, which is to lose weight. Included in this I want to completely stop drinking any kind of soda (regular or diet) period.
My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference
^cosmo, I'm right there with ya dude... minus any smoke at all
Word. I haven't smoked since December 13th, 03. I guess you can count that as 'smokin every once in a while'. Or can you? I pretty much think I'm done.
I have been puffin on cigars as of late, with beer. Nicotine rushhh.
I quit in May of '01... and probably smoked 5 times since (when I was too fucking drunk to realize what I was doing). Haven't smoked at all for at least the past year. I hate the shit now, it makes me paranoid and uncomfortable now. It changed me after I quit for the first month, so it was a lot easier to quit for good.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment