i am looking to buy something to set up on the back porch to jam. i bought this Bose sytem but the sub was not to strong and there were absolutly no mids. Just wasnt happy wiht the sound considering they were just under $250 with tax
Computer or Portable Speaker System
Collapse
X
-
Computer or Portable Speaker System
anyone have any sugesstions on a speaker and sub set that is some what portable (sort of like a computer speaker set up)
i am looking to buy something to set up on the back porch to jam. i bought this Bose sytem but the sub was not to strong and there were absolutly no mids. Just wasnt happy wiht the sound considering they were just under $250 with taxLast edited by chuckc; June 26, 2011, 06:48:27 PM.
Tags: None -
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
Man I'd just go with the classic HI-Fi systems.
You know those old school ones, I think these days they come with ipod connectivity etc, etc.
The good thing is its kind of portable, I guess you got to shop around for how much wattage you want it to pump put.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
something along those lines.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
depednign on how far you want the sound to go......

fantastic quality sound from these....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
You know I was gonna recommend those as I've heard gread things about them, but chuckc is using them in the back porch

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
I have them in my living room - really good soundstage/ sound quality (providing yo are not playing shite 96k/s mp3 to begin with....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
tried out these yesterday - pretty damn good for 350 bucks
http://audioengineusa.com/Store/Audioengine-5....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Computer or Portable Speaker System
^I've had those ones in white for ... 3 years. They're pretty good though if you go on audiophile boards, people reckon you can get the same quality for less, or better quality for that price.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment