When he gets techy with it at one point - droppin the upbeat shit - it's so dope. The tracks on part 3 are incredible. Deep basslines, atmospheric elements and the mixing is superb.
Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
Collapse
X
-
Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
Ok so here recently I've been rocking out Danny Howells live at Arc - the closing party. It's been a while since I've listened to the whole thing, as it's a 10 hour set. Haha. I think Lee Burridge did the official closing party, but this set is so friggin sick. Have been jamming this for the past couple weeks. That's my routine - to rock something out until I get sick of it, and then move on.
So it's back in the rotation for a while.
When he gets techy with it at one point - droppin the upbeat shit - it's so dope. The tracks on part 3 are incredible. Deep basslines, atmospheric elements and the mixing is superb.Tags: None -
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
I had this on in the car for my 900 mile round trip to my brothers wedding. Loved every minute of it, it made the trip feel like it took a few hours.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
Lol. Yes that would def cut the trip short overall - focusing on the music instead of the drive.. Perfect for a 900 mile trip. Hahhaha.
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
Put me in a car with a a shit load of music I could drive for weeks. Its the highlight of the trip when you have to go visiting boring relatives or to weddings, funerals and christeningsOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
.
.
last two years I could never leave the first part ..
... and thanks to this topic returned now : ) )
which makes me think that to really embody this I should be
ven.jpg
[posted on that thread created by Illuminate]
with some

who was present : ) ..... anyone !!?Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
Couldn't agree more chris. Been alot harder with the kids and wife yapping @ me but love deciding what awesome mixes I'm gonna put on the ipod for the journey.Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
i actually sometimes make the journey just for the music...and this set and anything howells def adds the abracadabra effect to anything, even if a boring road..
but digweed, i really figured i shudnt drive and listen to, he makes ur eyes close and shit loosing focus on the road thinking that the lamps and other car's lights are friendly visuals that are part of the live show...Dont listen to a digweed live set and drive. or u'll get a DWItriscuitsComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
I love driving with music and ditto, could drive for weeks . !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Live at Arc - NYC
.
.
last two years I could never leave the first part ..
... and thanks to this topic returned now : ) )
which makes me think that to really embody this I should be
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6468[/ATTACH]
[posted on that thread created by Illuminate]
with some

who was present : ) ..... anyone !!?
EXACTLY!! I listened to the first part on my way to work this morning.... EXCELLENT. Love the Asad Rizvi tracks he drops towards the end.. Great downtempo to deep house mix.....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment