I will put in a request.
Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
I will put in a request.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
^^Thanks for the reminder, email sent
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
hernanOnBlack.gif Thank you Adam !!
How is that ???The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
Hey Di,
Thought I'd register for an account here and post up the hernan emoticon that I've updated with the correct 'dark grey' background colour of the posts here.
I read through a few pages, glad everyone likes the emoticon. Thanks TomTom, you can now update the default/standard emoticons so that using the shortcut or selecting them on the right will now display the proper version.
hernanOnBlack.gif
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
Hey Di,
Thought I'd register for an account here and post up the hernan emoticon that I've updated with the correct 'dark grey' background colour of the posts here.
I read through a few pages, glad everyone likes the emoticon. Thanks TomTom, you can now update the default/standard emoticons so that using the shortcut or selecting them on the right will now display the proper version.


hernan grooving is flawless now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. .... _ thanks Adzy_86 
[inside quote the background grey changes .. but still great]
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
^^^ It will be fine in posts!!Hey Di,
Thought I'd register for an account here and post up the hernan emoticon that I've updated with the correct 'dark grey' background colour of the posts here.
I read through a few pages, glad everyone likes the emoticon. Thanks TomTom, you can now update the default/standard emoticons so that using the shortcut or selecting them on the right will now display the proper version.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6587[/ATTACH]

That's absolutely perfect !!Thanks a million !! Now ,how about one that matches Hernan's forum or am I asking too much !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
Thanks a lot for the quick delievery and welcome to Mercuryserver. Hope you dig it and stick around.
Testing

chug chug chug untz untz untz
seems to work
Comment
-
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident Episode 008 Delta FM 90.3 25.06.2011
Yeah the new quote template we got with the last forum Software update (we can't prevent it sadly) sucks big times. Sometimes you do not even see the images you are quoting but instead a stupid attachment link. I hope Adam will find a solution when he has some time left. That's sadly not my department. No coder genes for me.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment