phpBB 2.0.5 is not safe, just as a reminder, update to 2.0.11 ASAP at www.phpbb.com
I should've listened--
Collapse
X
-
I should've listened--
My site, www.teamasa.org got hacked by someone claiming to be 'XeroCool', an obvious rip-off of the movie Hackers.
phpBB 2.0.5 is not safe, just as a reminder, update to 2.0.11 ASAP at www.phpbb.com
Tags: None -
welcome to ms
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
^^^^
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
I know what you meant..... I'm just wondering if I'm supposed to sniff the sarcasm (if there is any lingering in your post)
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
I thought Lou Reed was supposed to be the coolest person. :wink:Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment