I don't think he was apologetic at all, he knew he was in a pretty bad situation with Gus and tried to talk his way out of it.
Breaking Bad
Collapse
X
-
Re: Breaking Bad
I don't think he was apologetic at all, he knew he was in a pretty bad situation with Gus and tried to talk his way out of it.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Breaking Bad
he knew he was in the stronger position and didnt have to talk his way out of it. he actually still is in the stronger position right now.
in my eyes he was not acting like the walter white who just a little time ago was not afraid of killing 2 ppl to save jessie's life.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
I think Walkt thinks he was in a stronger position, but that got slowly eroded by the dude who started cooking the meth and professing he knew the steps, which is why we saw Walt trying to prove he is more knowledgeable. Plus Walt also knows Gus is unreadable and unpredictable and Walt honestly didn't know what Gus would do, right up to the point when Gus killed his man.he knew he was in the stronger position and didnt have to talk his way out of it. he actually still is in the stronger position right now.
in my eyes he was not acting like the walter white who just a little time ago was not afraid of killing 2 ppl to save jessie's life.
Anyway, good episode
All the tension contrasted by the mundanity of going home to not finding his car, and walking to where it's been parked by the wife

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
And Walt pulling up his pants as he walked up his driveway

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
First episode of this season was out there ... Very excited to see where they go with it. I'm hoping that they build up from here. Reminds me of the "Shield" where the writers kept building the show to higher and higher levels of insanity. Its def a top show, has the making to set the all time bar even higher.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Hells yeah, we have lift off!
Can't wait to catch the first episode. Been a nail biting climax to the end of the last season.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Heisenberg almost made it back
Cool scene.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Yeah could'nt agree more.First episode of this season was out there ... Very excited to see where they go with it. I'm hoping that they build up from here. Reminds me of the "Shield" where the writers kept building the show to higher and higher levels of insanity. Its def a top show, has the making to set the all time bar even higher.
First episode was not as nail biting as the ending of Season 3. Expected more cliff hangers. But Gus is a bad-ass.
I'm suspecting that the cops may catch Jesse this season and get closer to Heisenberg than ever before.
That's the best thing about the show. Predictability is out the window.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
-
Re: Breaking Bad

"Go back Walt"
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Yeah the soundtrack was good too, the shift the moment he puts on the hat.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment