Looking forward to hear this one
mos(buenos aires) @ u4ea 24 11 2004
Collapse
X
-
I've heard november mix and it was good, but a little bit boring.... i mean all tracks were to simmilar...
Looking forward to hear this one
-
So far I've only heard the 'difficult emotions' track and I love it. Hopefully i'll dig this just as well.Comment
-
tracklist is
1. Subsky "Intensive Care" [Plastique Vision & MOS Remix] - BLEND REC.
2. Seyton "The Drake Equation" - CDR
3. Blue Haze "Into Nothing" [Bill Hamel Remix] - SAW REC.
4. MOS "Elektrify" - PISSED OFF REC.
5. Clubbervision Presents JPE "Entering The Sky" - CDR
6. Nikki B & Christian EFFE "Electrica Salsa" [G Pal Dub] - PRESSLAB
7. Alucard "Lighthouse" [Furry Nipples Breaks Mix] - CDR
8. Ren? Amesz "I Love Sex" - DEEP FOCUS
9. Kosmas Epsilon "Playgroun" - DEEP REC.
10. MOS "Breathe" - PISSED OFF DIGITAL
and the track you say is actually Into Nothing~progressive breaks~Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment