He seems to be giving more in-depth interviews these days.
Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
He seems to be giving more in-depth interviews these days.
YesJohn Digweed: Anyone that comes out on a Wednesday or a Thursday night, not on a normal weekend night, they’re there specifically for that gig. They haven’t just stumbled across a club on aweekend when they’ve been out with friends. It’s like, “Right, I wanna go and see this person play because I enjoy what he does and this is the only time I’m gonna get to hear him for X amount of time.” Yes it’s gonna be hard going into work on Thursday morning, but it’s gonna be worth it. I think what’s been special about those Mayan nights is that they’ve always attracted people that want to come out and party old school, which is they don’t care what day of the week it is. They don’t care if they’re late for work or got a bit of a fuzzy head the next day. They want to go out and have a good time.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Comment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
It must be true, we all know how hard up hypo is for the dark prog sound

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
LOL! I was the guy wearing a black BAPE tee.
Comment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
I don't remember the tee but I looked you up in the names with faces thread and I remember your face haha.
Last night was pretty hazy, I was lost in the music and the alcohol probably didn't help either lol.Comment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
The vibe in that room was so good last Wednesday!Comment
-
Last edited by sakio pod; August 7, 2011, 11:17:27 AM.Comment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
^^^ That link doesn't workThe 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
This is also true of his own gigs. People are a lot less animated a gigs these days, the whole freaky dancing and people interacting with each other has all but completely disappeared. These days the DJ has to play centre stage and people have to be able to see them at all times. If anyone remembers Lakota or the old Space in Ibiza the DJ booths where all tucked away, it was a far better set up.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011
Looking forward to that 15 hour set for Bedrock 15 :PsigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment