The one good thing is you really appreciate the good people.
Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
Collapse
X
-
Re: Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
The one good thing is you really appreciate the good people.
You also accept that there are many things that just are , even if you don't understand them. It doesn't make them any better, you just realise you can't actually do anything about them. It's better to put your energy to things you can do something about. I have to say I haven't quite mastered that yet
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
fuck, I couldnīt finish reading it, I canīt even think that it can be happening somewhere... so sad. Thereīs so much darkness inside us...Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
it's as if man kind, as a majority, has something to prove towards the beautiful creatures that try to co-inhabitComment
-
Re:
If there was ever a time that I would justify killing another human, it's those pieces of shit that run that bear farm.
Comment
-
Re: Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
I'm totally speechless. I didn't even know anything like this was going on.Comment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
Not really fair play when the other person is innocent or can't defend themselves (children etc). But I see your point.
Either way, both are fucked upComment
-
Re: Wow, this is just fucking unbelievable
fuck that country and fuck their ways. they are borderline inhuman as it is...but this just makes them seem all downright evil.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment