Everybody loves ice cream—what a title, helluva track. And Maceo Plex - Can't Leave You.
Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Collapse
X
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Everybody loves ice cream—what a title, helluva track. And Maceo Plex - Can't Leave You.



I didn't know Crosstown Rebel puts out this kinda sound.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Great remix by Tale of Us who have been on very good form
http://soundcloud.com/sasse/martin-dawson-is-thissigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Fantastic year, a couple of useful Maccaroni.Great remix by Tale of Us who have been on very good form╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Damn that Audiofly remix is sweet, think I heard it in a set recently, the vocal is very familiar. I've never heard of Tale of Us, not that I'm up to speed with producers these days, but they have a nice sound.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
You should check their live set in Bologna, crazy stuff.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/showthread.php?100538
I wonder if they're also behind the Life and Death Mix of No Regular Play.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Thanks mate, any chance of a mirror? Mediafire or Oron or Filesonic? Fileserve doesn't work for me here

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Cheers!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Looks like different people, that just remix each other:You should check their live set in Bologna, crazy stuff.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/showthread.php?100538
I wonder if they're also behind the Life and Death Mix of No Regular Play.
Life And Death are Manfredi Romano (aka DJ Tennis) + longtime soundtrack producer and Greg Oreck from NYC (one half of Thugfucker)
Tale Of Us are Matteo Milleri & Karm, who remixed Thufucker on the Life & Death label.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
Makes sense. In this case it was ToU, though
http://www.discogs.com/Gus-Gus-Over/release/2985045╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
TALE OF US @ Phoenix (Kinki - BO) 22_04_2011
http://www.filesonic.com/file/196748...22_04_2011.mp3╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
True !!!
Thought I'd written about them before
very confusing lol.
From Kompakt :
"Over" is the undisputed highlight song of GusGus' brand new album "Arabian Horse". Right in time for high summer season we proudly present a remix package that takes no prisoners. After taking dancefloors worldwide by storm with their remix of Whomadewho's "Every Minute Alone", Italy's hottest export Tale Of Us & Tennis return with another mighty roller. That bassline definitely puts the deep back into deephouse and makes you wonder how sexy this summer will be.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
My guess is that various label associates take turns, or just a coincidence? As usual I'm clueless.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
This weeks show looks good... Downloading nowComment
-
Re: Transitions 367 - John Digweed with a guest mix by Christian Smith
one of the best shows this year, a lot of depth on some of the new music played here, especially the last four
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment