It also comes with a CD - haven't listened to it yet.
Bedroom Rockers: adidas+xlr8r
Collapse
X
-
Bedroom Rockers: adidas+xlr8r
Has anybody seen this book before? I was at the Adidias store in Portland, Oregon today asking about the 35th Anniversary shoe releases. I picked up the book, for people like us, that like the music that we like, it's an awesome book. It shows the living quarters/work areas of bunch of djs based in NY, Washinton DC, Portland, etc. I asked the Adidas dude how much they were selling them for and he said they were free. I thought he was joking. Anyway, it's free and worth checking out.
It also comes with a CD - haven't listened to it yet.Tags: None -
cool. I'll defo check it out if I run across it... planned on checking out the mall later this week for some xmas size changes -
looked around the site to see if they had any info on the book, but i couldn't find any. i guess i have to get my lazy ass out of the houseComment
-
Sucks, I don't know of any Adidas stores near me
My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - DifferenceComment
-
No info on the adidas site about the book, but some of the 35th Anniversary shoes look hot! Here's a short link about the book from xlr8r:Originally posted by remohlooked around the site to see if they had any info on the book, but i couldn't find any. i guess i have to get my lazy ass out of the house
I got it for free so I don't think you have to purchase anything contrarty to what the page says.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment