This sort of post reminds me just how far Australia is from everything.
Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
Collapse
X
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
This sort of post reminds me just how far Australia is from everything.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
I also wont be making it and seeing The Timewriter is now playing is like being kicked in the nuts......twice!!
Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
I can understand. The last time he was around the UK/Netherlands must be 3 years ago :o."Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
So, my current scedule
today
The Timewriter @ BlinQ + 20 Years Of Planet E @ Melkweg
friday
Hernan Cattaneo @ Busterminal + John Digweed @ Melkweg
sunday
Sanker Kleinenberg solo @ Melkweg + Groovecollection @ ClubNL
This is gonna be great
.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
digweed and hernan on Friday huh? nice!!!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
If you really wanna do crazy you can also go to Henry Saiz and Anthony Papa on the same night ^^.
Well, I'm back from yesterday. It was the first official day of ADE and I had a great time. It was a shame that The Timewriter party was more like a meeting party for label bosses, but I enjoyed it. Talked to him after the gig (really nice guy btw) and he said he maybe will come back to the Panama soon (with Terry Lee
).
After the first gig I went to the Melkweg for 20 Years Of Planet E. First enjoyed the last epic detroit techno tracks from Kyle Hall and some stuff from Carl Craig & Friends and then it was time to go insane on Dimitri's tracks. After 20+ years he's still the king of dutch mellow ^^.

"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?285238
this was pretty awesome last night
Can't wait for the circoloco party today !!!! yay!!!!!
ALSO :P
Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the boat party
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
RICHIE HAWTIN W/ DUB FIRE, SETH TROXLER, AMBIVALENT
streaming now ... hawtin just started
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
That's too many choices!!!!!Comment
-
-
Re: Amsterdam Dance Event 2011
Well I'm back again and what can I say (in Digweed terms): It was absolutely STELLA!!!

Have to admit that I missed Hernan because of some fucked up traveling problems, but because of that I got the full set of Stelios Vassiloudis and Guy J (pretty good replacement ^^).
Stelios began and played a damn good warming up. There was a really good party vibe around that place and everybody was already dancing early. Guy J played after Stelios and he did it perfect. Damn what a great set. I was flying around like I was in space. Can't remember that I heart him play that good in the past. It felt like I was in Disney world
. Around 02:00 Digweed came up for his 3+ hours set and the whole place was steaming. His first hour was full of his slow mindfucking tracks and later he began to build and build and build and build. Around 03:00 the place was ready and he dropped non stop epic tracks. DAMN, almost unbelieveble!!! After that some harder stuff combined with the melody tracks to come to a great ending.
Just got home and I'm still feeling epic. WOW, this party was really good. Some vids:
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment