Haha, after reading and thinking about when I watched the last episode I felt like I needed to see another one, like I was addicted. Funny you mention the habit. Haha.
Breaking Bad
Collapse
X
-
Re: Breaking Bad
^Season 5 bro.
Yeah the show is a drug itself.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Damn man ... the finale looked like they were writing it to end the series. Wonder what'll happen in the last season now.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
oh my freaking god, this episode just blew me away!!!!!!
Spoiler warning - Mark text to read itand big respect to walt, he really knows how to manipulate ppl. he might become the new gus hahaha
that is what i think what will happen in the last season. but i think i'd rather had it ending like this...this would be the perfect ending imoComment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Yeah that was a cold blooded scene.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Gets better,,,
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
All done and rates as my best drama series I have watched to date (last episode of season 2 still my best ending) - dont quite know how they gonna carryoff S5 - waiting in anticipation
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
I think Pinkman will end up killing Gus.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
You haven't caught up to S4's finale yet?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment