Why don't you buy a Swatch???, those are really nice!!!!
I bougth my new watch
Collapse
X
-
Re: I bougth my new watch
Bwahaha a swatch u loner. Checkout the Corum.. saw some of these while down in the islands. $2500 pricetag
But these swatches are hot!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4957553430JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
^^^ are you kidding me? those things are not cool


here are some real watches ladiesComment
-
-
-
Actually I bout shat when I saw the pricetag. I like Rada for the quality, service and price. Ill get rid of some of those pics, shotty representation.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Palmer, those watches look like the ones my Grandpa used to wear man...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
^^ no kidding, actually my grandad did wear one of those....
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment