Cheers
Hi everyone
Collapse
X
-
Hi everyone
Tags: None -
-
Re: Hi everyone
You don't get rid of them, you click on them 10 times in the morning (before noon), then 5 - 10 times preferably after 3:00pm, then if you have time (the most revenue is generated) if you go to the ads in the digital scribbles section and click on 5 - 10 more...
...This is something we've all gotten used to doing for the sake of Mercury Server, don't worry you'll get used to it too.
Welcome back to earth!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Hi everyone
Hey mate how are you, where did you go?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hi everyone
hi johns♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Hi everyone
Aren't the ads suppose to disappear once you've donated?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hi everyone
Whoops just checked my phone, there were a couple of texts actually ! I don't know why I take my phone out, I don't hear it and I never remember to check it !! Yes same mobile.
If you donate the ads should go away.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hi everyone
I know you asked about digweed mixes, but have you heard of "Scuba?" Check'm out, let me know what you think.
Completely unrelated to Digweed
... been listening to his mixes after Simon pointed him out (I'm pretty sure it was Simon
)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Hi everyone
Hello & welcome back!
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Hi everyone
Aww thanks Simon, queen, and Hi veselic.
TBH i have been out of the music scene for over a year now. in fact I think it was last yeah around this time I posted a similar post. But before that i was away for like 6 months. I don;t know why I have just dropped off like I have. Cause I have not gotten married, or picked up a new hobby. Strange. I wanna get back into it but i am so far out of my death at the moment
I guess it may have to do with me wanting to dj and all for so long. Since bout 1996 but nothing really ever happened and I guess i lost faith as I am getting older now. Please please tell me some good tunes out at the moment. I want deep house, deep techno. I wanna get back to it but feel a bt depressed about it all.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment