i mean we had an archive 4 him b4,........ he still has alot of fanz on here doesn't he?
Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
Collapse
X
-
Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
do u think garcia should have a sub forum in promos, isnt he deserving of it with the manitude and quality of music he gives us
i mean we had an archive 4 him b4,........ he still has alot of fanz on here doesn't he?
Tags: None -
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
who?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
Now that we have DJDB, there's no reason for subforums.
All of his sets can be found here: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=112
I've actually been discussing the removal of the subforums in P&R because of itComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
Good point, Adam... DJDB is actually enough imo
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
no i fully disagree!, we should keep the sub forums and have garcia lncluded bcuz its a nice organized and secluded location to discuss chat, & post videos of the best artists who we love and have supported the most on ms throughout the years
like i stated b4 why would u have an archive 4 him b4 if he wasnt one of the main djs ms supported....if you think back ms saved us from the djspiker mess up. they provided us exclusive and easy acess to garcia
and digweed
and hernan
we added sasha, warren, and garcia should be added again too.
it would be a shame to remove the subforums, its the only spot now exlusively dedicated to the main djs ms was supporting the most, why mess with the history? u already removed the exlusive dl link, let us have one last spot for our favs
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
Can someone recommend Garcia's top mixes as of late please.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
^^np flaorange, imo this is his best garcia delta to date 04-22-2011
DELTA CLUB with Martin Garcia (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=112) Download: Delta 90.3 FM (2011.04.22) - Delta Club with Martin Garcia [IFSS] (http://www.mediafire.com/?02it39x2z3ri3pa) Guille Quero (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=1250) Download: Delta 90.3 FM (2011
besides 27.9 to 33.5 min from part1 (which is the only bad song) ...... the remaining parts of one and two are flawless!!
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
If I'm being honest, I haven't committed 30 mins or an hour to listening to one of MG's mixes. How is the sound quality of this mix? I appreciate it Chuck. I would love for the first mix I really listen to be above average sound quality. I'm getting picky in my old age I guess
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
the sound is not bad at all.
just make sure and listen to it on your home stereo cranked, preferably with a subwoofer...
i jammed it today and was just amazed, but as we all know diff strokes for dif folks. garcia is becoming one of the best at mixing, nice long transitions.
check it out fla and let me know what u think.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Sub Forum
floridaorange go to the pacha black gem from las year, 2 parts
I'm ok ofcourse because Martin is really really far, in a unique blackprogressive Martin sickway, ... but if this can happen the one to luxury Howells is infinitly important too

someone can explain me really what a megathread is ?, ... each brand new set ends up staying there ? I ask this to know if it would be good to assemble one of luxury*Howells
with respect picklemonkey, I think that can be a very bad desicion, very very bad ... is a matter of seeing how many people are always on
hernan one is impossible to disappear, or should be



+ +++++++++
chuck, last proper martin here was on november 27_ 2010 at bahrein, preatty neat underground club, ideal for martin
luckily we have this previously
moonpark



























Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment