anyone going to sonar?
Collapse
X
-
anyone going to sonar?
thinking of heading that way, but having trouble sorting a room for that many days for just myselfDon't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."
Tags: None -
Re: anyone going to sonar?
I had a great windfall and a nice bonus at work. I'm still undecided on what to do this year. I was thinking another motorbike or a trip to Ibiza, but then I was thinking I could do Bucharest Budapest or anywhere else that begins with BOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Re: anyone going to sonar?
Bognar Regis ?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment